5 Aug 2017

Can a card get any more busier than this ?


Seriously..no place for eye to rest on this card !
Well I started with a nice CAS layout in mind with few bright & bold fuschia flowers(Mudra-Humming Bird) and a white heat emboseed sentiment(also from Mudra).As I started stamping the floral bunch with white pigment ink on textured black cardbase, got carried away and stamped almost 1/2 of the card,Thank God I remembered to leave some space for the sentiment !!


Stamped the flowers on watercolor paper.Colored them with brush pens and fussy cut ,when I place them on card ,I felt a need to add more (carried away again !) in came the buds,then some white dots..then some clear sequins ..some more color..spotted this nailpaint which matched a bit.. some more dots..I also colored the remaining stamped image with white color pencil.


Did I tell you it was supposed to be a OLC..but ruined the card base initially (impatient to let the white ink dry !) Stamped another panel and foam mounted it on the (ruined)card base.


As if this was not enough I even decorated the envelope to the most ! I made this card for the designer of this beautiful stamp set and my crafty pal Suchi.
Do tell me if you like this overdone set !
Linking it to :
The Flower Challenge # 11


HLS Water color challenge-Anything goes


Mudra Craft challenge #8 Spotlight stamping
http://mudracraftstamps.blogspot.in/2017/08/mudra-challenge-12-spotlight-technique.html 
Seize the Birthday-Anything birthday goes
http://seizethebirthday.blogspot.in/2017/08/tie-one-on.html

28 comments:

  1. I do like it, and it's not overdone, the design flows out nicely from top to bottom with a nice flow! Black makes it look stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it is stunning and beautiful Pooja !! the black base and the beautiful flowers....but truthfully I enjoyed your writing even more than the card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING! Pooja! NOT overdone at all! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pooja, I love the way you have been using this image, and this card "wow's" me more than all the others! Such drama and color intensity, and yet, such peaceful, delicate petals. It's a gorgeous creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is stunning!! The gorgeous flowers just pop against the black background!! You didn't overdo it at all!! I love, love this!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this set! It is so pretty! Beautiful combo of black & orange flowers and a great take on spotlight technique

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you've done a fantastic job, Pooja! Not overly done at all!! And look at that watercoloring - swoon!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This card is stunning Pooja. The orange looks so beautiful on the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. what a beautiful card. Gorgeous Pop of colours and such beautiful colourinsg.. it's not busy at all! It's actually one of the prettiest cards on black cardstock I ever saw!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning! Love how the fuchsias pop from the black cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The color just stands out. The design is lovely against the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's just so beautiful, Pooja ! No I don't think it's overdone, infact I love the card design, the way those flowers start flowing from the top and then thinning towards the bottom. Your colouring is exquisite. Black base compliments it wonderfully. I'm sure Suchi must've loved it too !

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's not overdone. Very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is that black watercolour paper?? Wow!! This card is simply stunning. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg cant take my eyes off it ! This card is simply stunning........
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  16. Who needs your eyes to rest when they could be taking in all of this loveliness!!! Wowzas. Your coloring skills are absolutely fantastic. Beautiful card. Totally pinned it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pooja this card is so mesmerising ! I completely loved it! Thank you so much for this beauty again!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a truly gorgeous card, I love your design! Thank you so much for sharing it on our Mudra challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! And that envelope!! <3 Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a super gorgeous card Pooja...love the black orange combo and the flowers look divine!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is so beautiful, Pooja!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning, Incredible,beautiful and any other adjective out there! So impressed Pooja! Thrilled to have this beauty in our gallery at Seize the Birthday this week! Please play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a stunner Pooja..love all the details.. beautifully designed.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh wow, those Fuschia flowers are stunning! Love them in this bold orange against the black.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think it's gorgeous Pooja! love the dramatic black and the clever white stamping and those amazing bright orange flowers too...so pretty!Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow...this is so gorgeous Pooja...I agree, love the dramatic look with the black.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like it, it's so easy to get carried away but I think it's fab. I love the white and orange on the black.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting blog and leaving comment ! If you have any query please leave your email-id for me to reply :)